Chamber History

Chamber Chamber History The Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce was established in 1906, but was known then as the Brownwood Commercial Club. In 1907 the name was changed to the 50,000 Club, and later the Business Men’s...
Aug 1, 2012

Location

Chamber Location   The Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Center and The Brownwood Store are located in the Harvey House adjacent to the historic Santa Fe Depot. Located at the intersection of Adams and Depot...
Aug 1, 2012