Board of Directors
The government and policy making responsibilities of the Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce are vested in the Board of Directors. The Board controls property, is responsible for finances, oversees affairs and the Chamber’s program of work.
During the initial planning session conducted last fall, the following general goals were adopted by the Board of Directors:
The effect of the Brownwood Area Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic and vibrant business climate for its members, at a cost no greater than its revenues.
- The Brownwood area will experience a healthy business climate
- Members will experience greater success through business development opportunities.
- The Brownwood area will experience increased tourism and convention bonuses.
- Members will gain skills and capabilities essential to meet the changing needs of the business environment.
- Relevant public policies are created that reflect the concerns of members.
The 2018/2019 Board of Directors include:
Lynn Day, Board President
Donna Hair, Past President
(Brownwood Regional Medical Center)
(Auto Glass Magic)
(Bruner Auto Group)
(Howard Payne University)
(Texas Farm Bureau)
(Weakley-Watson Ace Hardware)
(Star of Texas B&B)